We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
When the thermometer is close to 30 °, your mascara or your lipstick have a hard time remaining ice. To "ensure" whatever the temperature, here is your plan anti blow of hot.
How to have a 100% matte complexion
If your skin is shining (especially on the forehead, nose and chin), your makeup will not hold. Hence the need to prepare it well before:
- Use morning and evening, a cleansing water without rinsing.
- Opt for a moisturizing base non-greasy and mattifying.
- Apply once a week a mattifying mask that regulates excess sebum to prevent shine and small pimples.
- Slip into your bag small matting leaves to tap on areas that are starting to shine.
How to prevent your makeup from "letting go"?
You have to bet on the dullness and the lightness of the textures. Tips and products that save the day:
- apply before your eye shadow, a touch of concealer on the entire eyelid that will fix the pigments.
- opt for a long-lasting lipstick or a more natural gloss.
- Forget the over-covering foundation for a tinted moisturizer.
- Go for it on the new mineral powders 100% natural and without fat that unify the complexion
- Use a waterproof (or water-resistant) mascara that does not leak.