We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
The more complex the drawing, the more difficult the detail is to find.
• Hang a large sheet (65 x 50 cm) on the wall.
• One of the children draws a fat man.
• The drawing finished, all the other children turn around or, at least, hide their eyes. Meanwhile, the designer adds a detail: a button, a hat, etc.
• The children turn around and must quickly find the detail added to the drawing. Then rebelote, they close their eyes and the little designer adds another detail: a pipe, a color, a lace, etc.
• The more complex the drawing, the more difficult the detail is to find.