Originality, regional identity ... these are the strengths of the Celtic names. And they do not like that in Brittany! Enora, Gwenn, Loan, Lénaïc, Tara: origin, meaning, date of celebration ... all about 10 first names with magic accents. You will also find ideas with derivatives.
- Female first name.
- Celtic "enor", which means honor.
- Enora was a 7th century Saxon princess married to St. Efflam from birth. Deciding to remain chaste, they both fled to Armorica where they each had their oratory, distant from each other.
- His party : October 14th.
- Its derivatives: Enor, Norig.
- First name mixed.
- Celtic "gwenn", white, happy.
- Saint Gwenn, wife of Saint Fragan and mother of Saint Gwenolé is very honored in several cities of Brittany. Gwenn is also a frequent diminutive for names such as Gwenllian, Gwenlaouen, Gwentrog, etc.
- His party : October 18th.
- Its derivatives: Gwen, Gwennig, Gwenna, Gwennaig, Gwennen, Gwennez.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8